Yet another successful venture by the Ross Hutchison Foundation!
The Ross Hutchison Foundation presented a cheque to Allen Cullen, to purchase a trampoline for the Autistic children, at Little By Little, Kurumbee school at Werrington.
Are you ready to run with Rossco again?
We are having another Fund Raiser, with a fun filled afternoon, with music and dining!
For any further information, please ring Sacred Gardens on: 47 21 26 20
Introducing New Sessions and Classes, Now being held at Sacred Gardens, Mind, Body and Soul Healing Centre.
- MEDITATION CLASSES held every Thursday @ 10.15am for a 10.30am start. No need to book. Cost: $5.00
- PSYCHIC / SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE – every Tuesday MORNIG @ 10.15AM for a 10.30am start. Cost: $10.00, $5.00 for Concession holders
These two classes are run by the amazing Amanda Dawn.
- AROMA TOUCH THERAPY – Using Essential Oils – conducted by the wonderful Marlena Bloomfield.
- Marlena will be commencing classes every Wednesday afternoons. There will be a different subject taught each week.
- Sessions will be held at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. Cost: $10.00, with each session running for 50 minutes. You will learn how to:
- Week One: Hand massage
- Week Two: Body massage
- Week Three: How to use the Essential Oils on Children
- Week Four: How to use the Essential Oils on Animals.
Also Introducing: Missy Jones.
- Personalised Healing is a consulting and support service specialising in Alcohol and other Drugs.
Other specialities include: Spiritual Counselling, and Complementary Therapies. Missy is also a Reiki Master / Teacher.
Bookings are essential, so please call the Gardens on: 47 21 26 20, for all other inquires call Missy on: 0458 479 168.
We also have Pauline Mitchell!
Pauline is also conducting Spiritual Healing Services, offering Theta Healing.
For information and bookings, please call Pauline on: 0488 400 282
Independent Candidate for South Ward
Everybody knows him – whether it be from listening to his delightful voice on Vintage FM or at a
local event where he has been the MC, through his charity work that extends a helping hand to so
many in the local area or perhaps you’ve known him all your life just through living in the Penrith
Now everyone has the opportunity to cast a ballot and have the effervescent man often dubbed
as “Mr Penrith” – Ross ‘Rossco’ Hutchison be our representative on Penrith Council in the upcoming
elections in September.
Running in South Ward, Ross Hutchison will be the voice of the people.
There really isn’t any facet of life in Penrith that Ross has not been a part of, nor any important
event held that hasn’t had his name tied to it – so it stands to reason that the number one choice to
ensure Penrith is and continues to be a great city to work and live in.
No politics, no gimmicks, just an independent voice for the people who has Penrith’s best interests
flooding through his veins at all times.
Ross will be unveiling his policy plans for Penrith in the coming weeks – so stay tuned!
Media enquiries: Kerrie 0422 067 644
I urgently need your support for our next Race Night Charity Fundraiser.
This one is to provide the funds needed to buy much needed iPads with specific software for our children that can’t speak.
These funds are for Variety Children’s Charity. In addition we’ll be buying a number of Niki Pumps for our Palliative Care Unit at Nepean Hospital.
These pumps help the dignity of those in the final stages of their life.